Updated on January 22, 2019
To start a DIY terrarium team building session at your home, it is very easy to seek professional help at the workshop which happens online. You can subscribe the page for getting recent updates regarding DIY terrarium team building session. To build a DIY terrarium at home with ease you can buy a kit which consists of full items and materials needed for assembling a diy terrarium at home. If you are not willing to maintain the plants in your garden which requires a lot of time and continues efforts, you can assemble a DIY terrarium team building easily.
The material you get inside the DIY terrarium kit:
- A high-quality glass bottle
- Pack of gravel which is for drainage
- Pack of rocks which is pewter grey
- Pack of rocks which is skittles
- Pack of fine stones color blue
- Pack of stones color red
- Pack of fertilizer mixed organic compost
- Pack of chopsticks (a pair)
- A plastic spoon
- A pack of sphagnum dried moss
- A guide to assembling a DIY terrarium
You get the pair of different plants which you want to put inside the soil. The fertilizer helps your plant to grow and remain alive. Items of the kit includes all those items which helps you assemble the desired team building DIY terrarium. The best quality of the soil is provided in the kit. The beautiful stones will enhance the overall quality of the DIY terrarium. Now get this kit and start building a mini garden at your home.